When: Saturday – May 25, 2019
Promoter: Brian Pena, and Legends of Carolina Martial Arts
2263 Sunset Boulevard West Columbia, SC 29169
SC STATE FAIRGROUNDS:
Goodman Building – 40,000 sq. ft.
901 George Rogers Boulevard
Columbia, SC 29201
from Augusta, GA: Take I-20 East to Exit 64A (I-26 East / Charleston). Continue on I-26 East for 1 mile and take left fork onto I-126 (downtown Columbia). Travel 3.3 miles and take the Huger Street exit. Follow Huger Street for 1 mile and turn left onto Gervais Street. Follow Gervais Street for .6 miles and turn right onto Assembly Street. Follow Assembly Street for 2 miles. SC State Fairgrounds Gate #6 is on right. After entering Gate #6, Goodman Building will be on right. State Fair parking is $5.
from Spartanburg, SC: Take I-26 East (Columbia). Pass intersection of I-20 at Exit 107. Continue on I-26 East for 1 mile and take left fork onto I-126 (downtown Columbia). (follow Augusta, GA directions)
from Charlotte, NC: I-77 South to Exit 18 (I-20 West / Augusta). Continue on I-20 West to Exit 64A (I-26 East / Charleston). Continue on I-26 East for 1 mile and take left fork onto I-126 (downtown Columbia). (follow Augusta, GA directions)
Columbia Metropolitan Airport – CAE
COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT (803)799-7800
1.5 miles from State Fairgrounds
630 Assembly Street
Columbia, SC 29201
Book your room today using code ‘Carolina Martial Arts Open’.
This hotel will fill up FAST!!! Do not delay!!
NBL 15 point (Dixie Conference), SKI “AAA”, TCT “AAA”
Beautiful, Professional Plaques and Custom Medals.
* 12 & under players will all receive awards for competitive spirit regardless of placement.
* Cash awarded to Grand Champions. (Refer to division pages)
* Ten “10” rings and Center Stage will be completely covered by 20 ft x 20 ft of matted floor.
* iPod enabled Sound System will be provided by the Carolina Martial Arts Open for all musical competitors.
SPORT MARTIAL ARTS RULES:
Blackbelt: SKITA Specific Criteria
Underbelt: SKITA General Criteria
* Refer to Rules at a Glance online for options being used at the Carolina Martial Arts Open
Paper Registration form may be found here: as a downloadable PDF
(*Electronic registration is preferred)